- Who are the customers of Taxi Butler?
The taxi booking devices are sold to taxi companies, taxi groups (taxi drivers that have one collective dispatch system) and taxi apps.
- For who is the Taxi Butler a perfect tool?
The Taxi Butler taxi booking device is specifically made for taxi companies and dispatching software companies to offer an extra service to their customers (hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, offices, hospitals etc..), to order a taxi quick, easy and with clear feedback about the status of the order.
- Is there a minimum term or contract?
We offer monthy and 2 year plans.
- Apps offer a similar service with an end to end solution for hailing and payment.
The taxi Butler taxi booking device is commonly placed at venues (like hotels, bars, restaurants, businesses, hospital, etc.) for them to order a taxi quick and easy for their guest to save time and money. Taxi order apps are commonly used by people looking to book a taxi for themselves.
- Are there any limits on the number of live bookings on each device?
The limitation will be configurable from the portal so you can choose how many live bookings are allowed at a certain moment.
- How many booking can be displayed on the device at any point of time?
The ONE device can display 7 bookings at a time. The PRO shows all the bookings, which can be viewed on the touchscreen by scrolling up and down.
- How long is the trial period to test the Taxi Butler device?
The trial period is 4 weeks.
- Is there an overview with e.g. softcopy of letters, brochures, images of the products etc.?
Please find more information on our website.
- Is the device on a 2G or 4G connection?
We offer the devices in a 2G and 4G version
- Will the device work with any dispatch software system?
Yes! it is possible to integrate with any dispatch software. Here is what our API needs. The data response can be changed as per your need. We mainly use (REST & SOAP). Do let us know which software provider you use currently.
- Will Taxi Butler provide the car models on the screen for the customers to choose from?
The Taxi Butler ONE has an option to order a normal verhicle or a BUS.
The PRO offer more types of taxi settings, all configurable in the portal
- What are your technical support team working hours?
For the UTC timezone: 09:00-00:00.
For the CET (UTC+1) timezone: 10:00-01:00. For the CT (UTC-5) timezone: 04:00-19:00
You can always get in touch with our technical team by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Is the monthly cost exclusive of VAT?
For EU customers, if you provide us with your local VAT number we will not charge VAT on the invoice.
For non-EU customers, we will not charge VAT on the invoice.
- What do you suggest in terms of roll out of the units?
Please find more information about placing Taxi Butlers on this page, where you will find tips and tricks.
- What is the cost of replacement in case if customer lose the unit?
Our experience is that they are rarely stolen or vandalized because there is no other use for them than to order taxis. And the devices can also be fixed to counter or wall for extra safety.
- If it is vandalized or stolen or misused the replacement value is 200 pounds. 250 euros per device.
- All other reasons you get one replacement free of charge.
- Is the Taxi Butler certified?
Yes, the Taxi Butler is certified and built following the highest quality standards.
- Can we upload for instance 100 locations at once to the Taxi Butler portal so that, we don't have to type it manually?
Yes, this is possible; please send the Excel sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, type some extra information and then we will post it online.
- We are a dispatching software company. How can we benefit from this product?
You can offer this product to all taxi companies as a reseller. Contact us for more info email@example.com.
- Does the device work in other languages other than English?
Yes, they do work in other languages and they are already pre-programmed with 15 most common ones and there is an option too add any language of your preferences.
- Do we ship to USA and Canada?
We do ship devices across USA and Canada. For more details please do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org