Taxi Butler Jobs
Technical Support / Customer success Manager – 01.03.2017
We are looking for a full time technical support / customer success manager at Taxi Butler HQ in Amsterdam.
As a head of technical support, you and the small tech team you lead, are responsible for keeping all clients, systems and environments up and running. You are the connecting factor between the clients and our development team supporting them in every way.
The complexity level of your work varies. Tasks like supporting new customers to setup their product but also more complex requests have to be translated, analysed and planned together with your development team.
Next to this it’s crucial that you are technology minded, you possess the right analytical skills and you have a certain creativity in, problem solving, looking for solutions and managing client relationships.
Although you will be in charge of our development team, you will not need any coding skills yourselves. When you do have experience with coding than that’s certainly a plus!
Who you are
- Communicative, result driven and motivated by client satisfaction.
- Able to handle complex problems and possess strong analytical skills.
- Taking ownership of technical customer support issues and responding to them. (Mostly written communication)
- Analysing, estimating, designing, developing and testing customer change requests.
- Creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how with the rest of the team.
- Affinity with IT systems, and like staying on top of new developments in the market.
- HBO+ or Academics or IT-related or proven experience in this field
- Excellent communication skills
- Good structuring, planning and organising skills
- A team player who is Service-, solution- and results-oriented
- Good command on Dutch & English language (spoken and written)
- General knowledge of Agile/Scrum and DevOps/ JIRA tools & Methodology is a pre
- General understanding of software development, architectural, database (MySQL), emerging technology and tools experience is a pre
Taxi Butler originated as a spinoff from TomTom N.V. and is now the global market leader in B2B taxi booking solutions for businesses like hotels, bars and restaurants. At this moment we are operational in more than 40+ countries. We count many of the world’s largest taxi companies and taxi apps as our customer and are growing rapidly. The current company is 12 FTE of whom 4 are based in the Amsterdam (Keizersgracht) office.
What is a Taxi Butler ?
- The Taxi Butler is an easy to use taxi booking device especially made for Hotels, Bars, Restaurants and Company receptions. More info: www.taxibutler.com
- Taxi companies use the Taxi Butler to create loyal customers, increase their job requests and service level while saving cost at the same time.
What we offer
- A pleasant, open and fun atmosphere with a flexible work environment
- Responsibility to manage our development team
- Centrally located on the Amsterdam canals, close to Amsterdam Central Station
- Great (International) team with lots of energy and ambition
- Occasional international traveling to Trade fairs and Expo’s
- Attractive salary package, based on experience
Interested? Do you like to be part of our team and help us grow worldwide, please contact Otto (Co-founder / Technical Manager Taxi Butler). You can send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!