Ride Hailing Continues to Top Car Rental in Business Travel

Publication: Auto Rental,

In the third quarter 2016, ride-hailing services (Uber, Lyft) gained an additional 6% in total share of rides from second quarter 2016 (46%). According to the Certify SpendSmart Report for Q3 2016, ride hailing now accounts for 52% of all ground transportation transactions — car rental, taxi, and ride hailing. Car rental accounts for 36% of transactions while the taxi industry only takes 12%.

To read the article click here